Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tall, Skinny and Blonde

Yup, that's my little girl. She's eating constantly and just getting taller, there is no meat on her whatsoever. Dresses that used to end near her feet 6 months ago are now just below her knees. This is getting ridiculous.


This dress which is one of her favourites is just too short, it only barely covers her bottom, she wore it today (hence the stains) and it drove me nuts, so I did something about it.

I cut up a onesie, because she never wears them and this one was a weird shape, it was actually too long (miracle) and sagged. I cut the top off the dress, sewed the top of the onesie to the skirt of the dress and finished it off with some scrap fabric for a belt. What do you think? I quite like it. I really wanted to keep this cute butterfly fabric, hopefully this way it will last a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment