Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bald

Yup, I'm going to shave my head.

Well at least I plan to shave my head, I'm only gonna shave if I reach my goal of $250, otherwise I'll just be boring and colour my hair. A little incentive for you who wish to see me bald.

Why? To raise a little money for the Leukaemia Foundation. And because I need a change, I want to do something for someone I've never met, may never meet. It's easy to be loving and caring to my friends, anyone can do that. But it's time to step out of my comfort zone, help someone who really needs help, and shed a little hair.

If you want to sponsor me, please click here and support the Leukaemia Foundation. The money you give will help fund important research into leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and other blood disorders.(And get me to shave my head).

W@dsy and I are doing this together. Here is our "Before" shot.


For more info you can check out World's Greatest Shave

Today, 31 Australians will get the news they have blood cancer. Your donation will support them from the moment they are diagnosed. All the Leukaemia Foundation's services are free. Let's keep them that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment