Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Insane and Evil

Why am I insane? Because it is 1:11am, I have just finished sewing and I'm not even sleepy yet.

Why am I evil? Because I'm doing something kinda a cruel, I'm making my children.... matching outfits! Yup, soon they will wandering around town looking like a pair of evil twins ready to reek havok unto the world. Okay so I may have watched way too many creepy movies, and it's kinda late so you'll have to excuse my mad ramblings a little.

First I went to Spotlight in search of some Wiggles fabric (my kids are obsessed with the Wiggles). Unfortunately they didn't have any! So I bought some cute knit fabric and some appliques.




Because I'm truly terrible at sewing sleeves, I made Gremlin a sleeveless shirt. And I made Chicken a dress, based off the one I made here. I think I like this one better.


I'm actually pretty proud of these outfits, for once they actually look like I pictured them in my head.

Would it be too cruel to wake them up now, force them to model the clothes, and them make them go back to sleep? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment