Saturday, April 9, 2011

Darn Washing Machine

In some ways I hate the computerization of appliances, and right now, I really hate it. The pipe where the water goes into our washing machine came out. This would normally not be a huge problem, except that the water that went everywhere fried the circuits in the washing machine. Now I have to buy a new one! Grrr. Now I am on day 3 of dead washing machine and have a HUGE pile of laundry to be washed. I'll probably spend my spare time (ha) in the next few days visiting family and stealing the use of their washing machine. I think it's time we all became nudists, that way there would be less washing.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of a funny side is definitely the way to go, or am sure you'd be pulling out your hair with all the washing piling up. Yay for family and the use of their machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a new washine and dryer, YAY! Unfortunately, the new washing machine is bigger than our old one. So we have to put it against a different wall in the laundry which is ok, but we have to buy longer hoses to reach the taps!

    ReplyDelete