Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Howdy


Hello World! This is my blog about me, my family, crafty things I like to do in my spare time, and my general rants on things.

I'm Ziva, I have been married to W@dsy for 5 years, we have two super cute children. Gremlin my boy,  is nearly two and Chicken, my baby girl who is 4 1/2 months old. And yes these are pseudonyms. (I love that word pseudonym.)

Recently I have seen a few of life's oddities:
  • A man riding a penny-farthing (that's one of those bicycles with one really huge wheel and one small one) wearing a hat almost as large as a sombrero
  • An apple in the work freezer
  • and a lone boot in the middle of the road
I am attempting a new recipe today, Lamb stew with buttermilk mash, but I have the feeling that it's not going to fit in the ramekins W@dsy bought today, oh well. And I'm pretty sure Gremlin will refuse to eat it on the grounds that it is not a peanut butter sandwich. I guess you can't have everything.

Toodles,
Ziva

No comments:

Post a Comment