Sunday, July 10, 2011

One

I happened, my baby girl turned 1.

She isn't supposed to grow up, she's supposed to stay small, sweet and cute forever.

How did she get from here

To here?

Cramming all the party people into our tiny duplex was a feat, fortunatley it stopped raining long enough for us to go into the backyard and let the kids play a bit. We ate cake, had way too much sugar, and the kids were sweet and charming.... and as soon as all the guests left, they both threw a tantrum.

P.S. Here is the cake I made, I'm very proud of it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cake! Lizzie wanted a princess party when she turned 4 last year. I made one of those crazy princess cakes where the skirt is the cake and you plunk the princess doll in the middle of it. It was insane. The things we do for our kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but this way I can pretend I'm doing craft with my kids.

    ReplyDelete